tattoos

Monday, January 12, 2009

Twilight, M&M cookie and O level results

I went to catch Twilight last week along with Jeffrey,
splendid movie.

The cast was wonderful especially Robert Pattinson *drools*. I spent days thinking about the movie but when I saw his photo online I exclaimed 'oh my god' in my mind.
He have a rapist-esque look. I'm sorry to all his fans out there he really made me felt that way.



Bought Twilight from Popular. Only $13.60!
Its the cheapest I've seen in town. The whole series are out of stock at the supplier side unless you go to big book stores like Borders at Parkway Parade etc.




M&Ms mini baking bits.
They have recipes at the back.



Tiny.



Mixed.



Dropped.



Baked.
Anybody have recipes for cookies as hard as Famous Amos?
My cookies are soft like subway's.



Cooled and kept in air tight glass jar from IKEA ($6).



Did you watch the news??
We got our results today :D

Today's the last time I wore Junyuan Sec's uniform! I'm bloody happpy now.

P/s: I'm giving my old uniform away.If you want, its size 17. Skirts; size 32.
Mail me yah?



As usual,
they got the table in front and



stacks of booklets.



Blur image of our EX- principal, Mrs Oh.
I'll leave the speaking ill part to the others lest she comes to me.



My form A and result slip.



English: B4
Literature: B3
Combines Humanties: C6
Mathematics: D7
Science (phy/chem) : D7
Food & Nutrition: B4
Chinese: B3

I never expect myself to pass Lit or fail science. And both of them actually happen.



I got 20points for my L1R4 :D

I've never been so dumb. When I got my result slip I actually pointed to the L1R4 area asking Amos if its my L1R4 score -.-



Written copy of JAE worksheet.



The moment mum knew about my result she switched on the desktop and asked me to complete the registration. But I only complete it after 2 and a half hour.

I'll only know which poly I'm going on the 30th.

With Love,
ClaireChing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger