tattoos

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Happy cow year !!

I'm finally almost done with the visiting, how about yours??
This CNY lacks a great deal of atmosphere.

Every year I wake up bright early, waiting for the others to get ready while everything was opposite this year.
My family left home at 1pm and reached my grandma house with only our family there.

Whatever!
We should rejoice that a new/niu year have arrived.




I blinked my nails and welcome the new year.
Looked expensive didn't it? I've removed the enamal cause it chipped off :(
& I'm gonna try a home salon soon.



As usual,
steamboat for reunion (pathetic) dinner. There were only 2 family - 2nd aunt and us.
Others were overseas or having reunion dinner on their own.



Don (sis's boyfriend) came to our house with 2 tangerines and followed us to grandma's house hence the extra car.



I was being narcissistic again.
Red lips. Red top. Red underwear for a lucky year!
(A total supersition, I lost $5 in BlackJack still >:( )



Smile!



Sis and her boyfriend, Don.
I should have blogged earlier but I was too engrossed in Victoria's Secret and whether I should get a citi clear card.

All's done. I don't need a credit card cause Don have one :DD



My new year top !



The thing that made CNY popular among the unmarried.

I'm gonna get a new wallet!
Bye!


With Love,
ClaireChing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger