tattoos

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Double happiness

Getting my name cards is just part of the happiness :D
I'll talk about it at the end.

Remember I said I sent my name cards for print last Wednesday??
Yeah! I got them just yesterday and got 205 pieces.

Andy and I actually counted how many pieces there were cause he heard that sometimes they'll give as extra not like we're afraid that they'll cheat our few pieces of name card.
5 more (:




I got my design finalized and looked at the screen in the show case while the lady edited it further.



I got the $24 for 200 pieces standard name card.
They even have transparent name card - plastic.



Tommy Print don't take nets, if you're gonna make your name card, withdraw money or bring your credit card along.



The joy of receiving the name cards was like getting a toy when you're a kid.

Adults get their name cards only when they're working and slogging their life away. While we doing something that we enjoy :DD




I went to the toilet holding the 2 boxes in my hands and dropped it all over the floor.
Good thing the ground was dry.



Name Card exchange!!

I said I'll be giving my name cards away so leave a comment and I'll send them to you!
& leave your email yeah?



We're 2 days from Chinese New Year and cow year!


Here's the 2nd happiness!!



One of my friend cum reader bought me a Pink Cybershot T77 for me!
What a way to start 2009 and cow year ( I know its ox year).



Initially I though he was merely joking and will forget about it after a while but he really bought one for me. Thank you!
He wanted to stay anonymous so I'm getting him a big thing for his birthday.
Thank you!!

I'll go get my name card holder already.
Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger