tattoos

Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Year Resolutions '09

Finally I got all of my new year resolutions. The year is still young and nothing much have taken their shape until weeks/months later.

Mine gonna take its shape pretty soon. I heard that results will be released on the 9th Jan this year and I hate the way studies are being crowded as No. 1 cause my studies are not WOW!! anymore. Oh god *faints*

Results apart!

#1 Eat well. Live well.


An apple a day keeps the doctor away if you have sore throat keep the apple away. I don't know if its me or what, eating a whole fuji apple when I have sore throat kills me.

I don't eat fried food or food that are oily, spicy or too salty, sweet and I never ever drink carbonate drink cause I don't dare to. Yeah, I should just drink plain water.

#2 Continue to say no to junk food


You munch on your potato chips and wonder why you'll never slim down despite how hard you try. And here's why.

The next time you feel like snacking drink water.

#3 Save up


I can't seem to resist temptations anymore. "Even if you don't need it buy it back and you'll feel happy when you see it" that's what I've been living by for the past few months which explains why I'm left with $10 now :(

So this year I gonna get my determination back and save !!

#4 Sleep early. Wake up early.


No eye cream work better than sleeping early. Try it for a week and you'll see the result.
Dark rings diminished :D

#5 Read and check


I always love reading but not the speed I read. People who can finish a novel in a day really makes me wonder how. Some times I take half a month just to finish a book, how pathetic. So I gonna start reading!!
& checking words that I don't know improve my vocab.

#7 Hold back my temper and mouth

P/s: If I think of anymore I'll update.

Love you,
ClaireChing

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger