tattoos

Friday, January 9, 2009

Nuffnang movie preview contest



The storybook I would love to be trapped in is SnowWhite and the 7 dwarfs!!




Here's why:



#1. I get to be a princess who have hair as black as coal, skin as fair as snow and lips as red as blood. And I don't have to worry about what to wear the next day cause Snow White always wear the same clothes.








#2. Cute animals like squirrels, deer and rabbits will surround me and talk to me when I'm bored to tears. 




#3. I have 7 dwarfs staying with me and we'll be able to share our ups and downs. So non of us will end up with depression.




#4.
At the end of the day I'll marry a prince charming and lead a life with no worries.


CATCH INKHEART IN CINEMAS 22nd JANUARY 2009









No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger