tattoos

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Last Saturday


Instead of going to Victoria's Secret outlet with classmates to get lingerie and all other hot stuff
so I can be a bombshell on CNY, I went to Vivo to get denim instead and dinner with sis.

You know, its amazing how we stay in the same apartment, SAME ROOM somemore! We barely
see or have time for each other.
She have work, boyfriend and an impressive busy social life
while I'm busy with school which eats all of my time and use all my time available to shop.

Hah!

We're total opposite. Right from the outside to inside. All's different. Only our father and mother
is the same.
And people always think Edelyn is my sister! Cause we look like each other more.


So, being a very sweet sister, I waited for my sis's to end work and had dinner with her.




She's my sister, Sheenin.



Dinner @ White Dog Cafe.



Me with my braces killing me after tightening.



View of the blue sky over dinner.

Its so homely to have dinner with my sister cause I get to talk about anything under the
roof without the fear of exposing too much.
If I make her angry, she's still there the next day.
Best of all, dinner was free! =D
P/s: Thanks(:

Staring at the pathetic menu they had, it's either spicy or fried or hard I gave up choosing and
asked the waiter to pick something that is soft and non-fried and non-spicy.
His instant reaction was, "huh?!"

But still, thumbs up service! I twitted about it.

FOOOOOODDDDD!



Lobster Bisque.



Shirley Temple.
This is the only gassy and sweet drink I take cause its
pink and have a CHERRY!



Salmon w roe.

Very tender
but it was excruciating to even chew the salmon.
Had to push it to the back of my mouth and 'bite' with my gum before swallowing.
You can imagine the pain.



We were extremely full by the time we finished our main course.
But there's this saying that goes

"There's always space for dessert."

So ya! Warm chocolate cake for us.




Love that gooey chocolate.

xoxo,
ClareChing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger