tattoos

Thursday, February 11, 2010

I can has chio tiger nails!

Follow me on twitter and you'll know how I am suffering without LG eve.
I no longer able to wake up in the morning to check all the twits update, no push mail, no IM-ing on-the-go, no SG bus to check what time the bus will come, no google enhanced for me to search info when I need subtitles while people are chatting.

REALLY!
This is totally like a break up. So hard to get over.
I'm selling lollipop away and get Eve when mum upgrade her handset. If you wanna buy
email
me. Thank you very very much.

On a happier note,
went to fabulously awesome Dolish to get my nails done. And now, like the tiger title
suggests,
"I can has chio tiger nails to welcome the year of the tiger!"
Couldn't twitpic cause lollipop don't have that function. *sobs*



My beautiful tiger strips with glittery gold background.
The lady boss painstakingly drew them on! And you wonder why do you
pay so much for it.



FABULOUS.

Marketing test tomorrow and it's 2 months worth of holiday!
Imma edit photos taken and blog.

xoxo,
ClaireChing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger