tattoos

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Soft hearted

It never appeared to anybody I'm soft-hearted. Everybody around me with one don't end up well - often cheated or taken advantage of.  Am one of them, I just can't help doing it since they're always so willing to and.. they don't mind do they? 1 less thing for me to do.

Being so is a weakness. I do my best to hide it. Force myself to do things which benefits me however I can't bear to. We all have to admit it. Life is at times cruel and selfish if you concentrate on others' happiness, you forget your's. Take a turn. You're now being taken advantage of. You sure you're this selfless? Why not ask if you're happy with it.

Soft hearted is not a label that'll put you in Forbes list but a thing making you an easy target to trample on. Don't say you're going with the flow. LEARN! DO IT! Speak for yourself, nobody will do it for you, only you can. Till then you're prolly nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger