tattoos

Saturday, November 20, 2010

For an update

Can't go on without updating my blog. I won't be at ease even when I'm out shopping. "Gosh! I need to take photos. Need to do interesting things. I NEED TO BLOG!" such thoughts flood my mind.

Moments when I stop and think, my blog's quite the thing that kept me going. Times when I'm so depressed /hit rock bottom/ became suicidal, blogging comes to mind. It's not in me to share problems though, I'm well, a chatterbox.

Thus the only choice I'm left is here. FOR AN UPDATE!!! (cause I need to)




Made several trips to City Plaza after school when half of their shops were closed, went again yesterday and it was freaking mad hot I tell ya'! I promised myself, like it or not I must get something otherwise it won't be fair.


And there I bought this - fringe clogs - for $30. *WAH*
Super worth it! But not what I wanted. Something without fringe. Plain. Oh wells. Blame my UK7 feet. They ran out of size. Settled for this. As I'm typing, I have the clogs under my feet :D

The Wholesale Shop sells clothes below $20! Or at least that's the price for items I picked. Located at 2nd last floor.

And, I have a confession to make...



I'm Starbucks Christmas Blend ADDICT!
On normal days I'm rarely seen with one. NOW! I have my own tumbler and always a Christmas blend. Speaking about it, everyone of you addict out there should get one.

Why?



  1. You get 50 cents off
    Found out when I brought it to SB.

  2. Environmental Friendly
    Green is the new black. I have a recycling bin at home!

  3. You don't need to wrap serviette round your drink
    Double layer plastic traps water droplets in-between.

  4. Don't look 'dirty' like soft plastic cups.

Go get one now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger