tattoos

Sunday, November 7, 2010

The Metro City

During my Genting trip, I watched two movies about Metro City!
One of them is the newest animation movie

it's soooooooo funny! Very different from those other superheros movies, its a must watch!!!!
Not all villain(s) is/are born bad!
:)
Everyone need a chance to be good.
.
.
And another one is the old school movie,
Watched it during the trip back to Singapore on the coach, and I really didnt regret watching it!! Didnt know its so nice, maybe I never watch its cartoon before so I dont know how is Astro boy created etc etc. But its so nice :) Very touching & exciting. haha.

And both movies happened in a city named Metro City!
lol.
Okay, update soon about Genting trip~
I caught a cold from there!!!!! :/
----
photos credited to google

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger