tattoos

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Flutter blinks @ Dolish

Recently Dolish launched a new service - non nails related - lash extension! More and more nail salons added it to their list of services but I've been waiting for Dolish to do it.

When Sheena (Dolish's boss) sent me a text about their launch asking me to try, I was secretly elated.


Soft lighting used to trick your body into relaxation.



Arsenal used to transform short and sparse lashes to the opposite.



Can't freaking see my lashes.



Before




After

Now you see my lashes.

.

Extensions come in 2 kinds: Barbie ($50) and natural looking ($60)
I did natural looking (if I'm not wrong. Super STM). Call them for appointment!

For lash/ nails and even foot reflex!

.


Blk 825 Tampines St 81
#01-66 Singapore 520825

Contact: 6785 3210

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger