tattoos

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The Tuesday-Out

Today is a weekday off work :) Went out to buy things with Korkor & sister.
Aim is to get paint to paint our rooms.
So lunch-ed and then we took neoprints out of impulse.
I went out with my camera but without my memory card again!!!!! :( So the photos wont be as nice. haha

& then we went to play this catch catch machine!!!
ohohohoh, its dropping~ & we've got it!!!
awwwwwwwwww~
& more!!

& alice's

Today we bought all the heavy thingss, Monday's litter & the 7 litres paint! & we did our wall of the fame, hahahaha


Dinner is rewarding :)


AND I BOUGHT MY BB!!! :D
Going to make it into pink berry soon~:)
heehee. still trying hard to get used to it but so far so good.
.
.
So today day off is marvelous!!
:D
.
Hate that there is "comparison", then "bias-ness" is there & "envy-ness" & "jealousy" is produced.
Everyone seems to love her more, even my only closed friends:(

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger