tattoos

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Only Dolish

While I'm looking through heaps of photos taken by Leon during Andy's 21st birthday I think imma use a few days to complete the post. There's 155 photos! Not like I need to edit cause his a good photographer, but I need to decide on photos... Blog.

That would take me a few days.
If you're a guy you can skip this post.

Even longer than I thought, I haven't have my mani pedi done for 3 months. SO FREAKING LONG! Booked my slot 2 weeks early, just before the day school start cause I hate to call at 1pm asking for earliest slot and they tell me 5.30pm or full :(

Hot tea to drink for the next 3 hours.
Most places will giam their drinks or totally forget about it. Some just wanna get your nails done asap so they can attend to the new ones. I'll be like, "What's the hurry?! I'm here to enjoy and relax."

I learnt to decide on my colors before I go for my appointment. Browse from net or choose a color mentally. Otherwise it'll take me 5 to 15 minutes to decide. YES! I am so indecisive.
Tell me how do you choose from a range of >200 colors!
I can't do that.

Dolish's masterpiece. 
Aren't they beautiful? And familiar? It's my hands!

Ecrinal treatment for my yellow brittle toe nails. You're in luck if you see my nails bare. They are so ugly and yellow without polish I'll never leave home without.

Dark green.
Slippers tan line.

I've been to a place at Far East where they share the damn dryer! Meaning the dryer used for your feet will be used on your hands later on or someone's D=

Nautical.
Orly In The Navy collection.

Au revoir,
ClaireChing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger