tattoos

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Andy's 21st birthday @ McDonald's

Present bought and now party!

A week before, I received the invitation enclosed in brown envelope via snail-mail and I never seen it again. Yes, I lost it.

I was 5 years old when I last went to a McDonald and been secretly hoping to go again since I was too young to remember what it was like.

.


Frozen cake.




Pasting photos taken at entrance with everybody into a scrapbook.

.


Joyce.

While I'm stealing a little limelight.

.


Only vintage-esque photo.

.

Scrapbook


Entrance photos





Party hats with our names on.




Happy Meal boxes.

.






"Birthday boy"





Tell me I look younger!


Activity 1: Passing the rubber band





We were asked to stand in a line and pass the band to and fro from the start.
Why is it that I never played that when I was a kid only now?




Everybody look so shock/ excited here.

-____-"




Birthday boy trying to cheat.

.
.

Activity 2: Treasure Hunt


Checking the list.

.



When the search being..


.

Activity 3: CAKE CUTTING!!






*APPLAUSE!!*


.



Group shot

.



Fun shot

.



Prize from winning Bingo!

.


Bedroom slippers

.



Door gift

.





Andy is 21 years old now!

.

xoxo,

ClaireChing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger