tattoos

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

ten ten tenten~ ten ten tenten~!

On the 16th October 2010:) It's a special day for my dearest cousin, Angeline! My sister & I were the sister for her, so the previous night we stayed over at her house:)

The pretty bride~

They always say ladies look the best during the wedding.(: But I worry that I wont apply to me lo! Hahaha, cos I wear makeup so often. Later no different from my wedding day, how?! haha.


For the groom to enter the house, we had the 5 mini "games".
#1- find all the four pink cards hidden @ the 13th floor.
On the cards written the things they have to do.....

But I think they should be more sporty lo!!! & we got cheated by the angbao money:(

 ANGELINE!!!YOU NEVER HELP US SOMEMORE!!!!:(

and finally awwww ...

A funny cameraman!!!!
"funshoot funshoot!"
.
Let the photos talk.... cos I am lazy to type:P


My cousins' babies!!!! :D


Being a sister can be so tiring!!! very tiring!!! haha. But its fun though, afterall its my first time being a sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger