tattoos

Thursday, August 12, 2010

The very nice person

So this morning after my work, I trained to Pioneer to claim my wallet. AND everything is inside!!!!:D my cheque, my money, my alot of money inside ezlink!! hee. the person really very nice, apity no name was left behind. THANKYOU hao xin ren. (:

But this incident really took alot of my time, I trained to & for. Used up like 2hours. Then I still need to go to the bank to make my new ATM card if not I wont have money.

I always top up $10 each time on my ezlink.. then Babay asked why not top up $40 each time. I told him cos I scared I will lost my wallet then the person get my alot of money ezlink. After a very long time.. I decided since I never lost my wallet before. I shall top up $40.. then after using $10+. I lost my wallet-.- lol. Really cannot predict this kind of thing.

I am still lucky though. dont want to use my luck on this again!

Time now: 1920.
Time to go for work soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger