tattoos

Friday, August 27, 2010

Blue Mountain Cafe

Chilled at Blue Mountain Cafe at 313 Somerset on Sunday with Benson and CCH.
I like their shop's location there, we get to people-watch while 
chatting over a cup of coffee.



Apart from my favorite Starbucks outlet, the rest are always packed with people mugging for their exams. Plus majority of their coffee is too sweet for me. 


But I love their Christmas blend - Dark Cherry Mocha Frappe.
Feel like Christmas when I look at the snowflakes now!

 
We frequent this place recently till I remember what's in their coffee menu.

 
Benson.
Browsing for food. Gonna say their food choice is sparse.


CCH


We ordered #5 - #7

An awkward looking smile portrait. 
Smiling with braces takes extra effort. I look in the mirror, smiled at myself and realized
my smile is crooked! Can't wait to take off my braces to smile normally again.

The previous time I went back for appointment, GOSH! My teeth is stained like popcorn!
Bet they'll the sweetest.


Our coffee
Their height is just like their number!

Shortest: #5 Cafe Afagatto
Medium: #6 Cafe Almond Roca
Tallest: #7 Cafe Au Lait


Cafe Afagatto
On first try, it's bitterness gave me a shock. Wasn't prepare for it's
bitterness. Please stir.


Take #1


Take #2


CCH and Benson
Funny how we're best friends when we used to find each other annoying and stuck up.

Next post on Haji Lane!
This post was part of the day's but there's too many photo to be sorted out.
I took nearly 9 hours to edit.

P/s: Forgot to switch off the timestep on Benson's camera. 

Photo credit: Benson

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger