tattoos

Friday, December 4, 2009

Pink Toy Camera

When was the last time you got yourself a camera? Not digital camera!
A camera that don't need battery but film and manual.

I don't think I need a film camera, its totally unnecessary when I have digital.
Yet its too chio to resist! Anyway, I bought sis this for Christmas.



I tell you, my Sony is totally not doing her (if you wonder why I call it a her, you're probably dumb, its pink) any justice.
NON!
Should join the Lx3 hype.


Look at the hearts inside.
Color aside, its why we like it so much.


Need a spin after every photo's taken.


Sorry, you can't look at what you have just snapped and go,
"Eee! I look like crap/ ugly/ chio or whatever. Delete it!"

Taken, taken.


Do you call this a peep hole or what?


Don't know what is this.



TA DAH!
I remember dad telling me not to open this cover when photos are taken
else all will disappear.


Troublesome yet meaningful.
Smell of film reminds me of wee times.

Okay, I want a DSLR.
or Lx3 for the least.

xoxo,
Claire.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger