tattoos

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Maybe new haircolor and some new earholes?


I want some of that.
Work is still the same, totally new environment means more time to get used to it. Will be in the scrub team, means I will be inside the operating theatre helping the surgeons. But it's so different and I feel like a student all over again. A student nurse wearing a staff nurse nametag. ):
.
I want to do something with my never-seems-to-be-changing hairstyle.
Maybe a new haircolour :)
and some new piercings , since my hair & ears will be covered by the cap at work.
-
A simple dinner cooked by Toh Jiarui & Chua Mei Ling last week :)

Chua family really can cook very well  :)
.
And Chuajiejie gave birth already!!!!!
Little baby girl named Ezann,
can't wait to go visit them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger