tattoos

Monday, September 21, 2009

Whatever



This is what I'm looking at now.

Met BFF and xueli today. How I miss them and glad that I have them.
When I'm too sad/ embarrassed/ shy or elated to open my mouth, she understands.
I don't have to make her understand or believe me. They do.

Well, I don't pretend and I am me. I mean what I say and hate people who are flickered minded.
Don't share if you are not taking in what I say. I will ignore you.
Cause I can make up my mind in split second and never regretted.
I am comfortable with her. Though sometimes I do wonder what on earth is wrong with her.

At times when I miss her I try to make someone else her.
Spelling every tiny detail hoping they understand but they don't.
Thank god I have her. And I love her enough to be angry at her for months.

Love,
Claire.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger