tattoos

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Supper @ T2

If you're following me on Twitter you'll know I'm suffering from insomnia!
And when I finally fell asleep I'll wake up 4 hours later. FML.

Its holiday.
Everybody is sleeping away while I have to suffer this shit.
Whatever.

I planned to watch the airplane at T3 after walking around I realized the
view isn't as clear. So I turn to supper instead.



Huge photo of me.
Still energetic at 1am. I'm normally asleep by 9am. So don't think I'm being ridiculous.



Supper at Swensen'S.
Glad there's something 24hours near my house.




Anyhow, I got a lovely friend to accompany me.
& is allergy to seafood.

Supposed to be a good thing cause I don't take seafood but I LOVE to order seafood
when we're together. I have no idea why.



If you're not a seafood fanatic please please don't order this.
It's like clay fish essence.



Brownie topped with ice-cream. I LOVE LOVE LOVE cherries. You don't see it inside
cause I ate it.

Chocolate fudge is dope.



I reached home at 2.59am.
Imma update again.

xoxo,
Claire.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger