tattoos

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Holiday's a boring thing to me.
I've been going out shopping almost everyday for the 1st 2 weeks
then dad started giving me curfews.

Now I'm very happy staying at home.



Went for a shoot at Ann Siang hill on Sunday..
And I never knew there's this place till that day.



So kind of sis's boyfriend to drive me there before he head out to work.
Cause I didn't know where that place was!

Then I realized its at Scarlet hotel, the one where Philips event were held.
Hot day with aching feet after walking around with heels up and down the slope and perspiring all over.



Relieved when I hopped on a cab and went to meet friend.



Lunch at Shokudo.
I've been craving for butter crab and crab vermicelli soup.



ME!



Dessert I'll never skip.



It was said that if a cactus were to bloom, the owner will be lucky.



See!
Its blooming. But it's my sister's cactus, not mine.




Baked muffins the other day with the recipe book Samuel bought for me previously.



Thick and soft.
Almost fluffy.

Leave a comment if you wanna know how to bake(:


xoxo,
Claire.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger