tattoos

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Buffet @ Sakae Sushi

With Andy again, we went for lunch.
This time at Sakae Sushi !

I haven't have any idea why I asked him the price for the buffet instead of rendezvous -__-"
Whatever.

Here's the price list in case you're as clueless as I was.


Affordable isn't it?
If you wake up late, you can have all 3 meals there cause its buffet!
& that was what I did.

I wasn't being kiasu hor! I just happened to wake up late that day and I'm a small
eater.



Sushi moving..
They are moving really slowly but too fast for my camera.
I had to stop the first plate and let the sushi accumulate before snapping.
Thank god they didn't fall off.



Menu with lots of food item inside!
And I love my nose in this photo. Looks sharp.



Apart from the moving sushi, this is the interesting thing about Sakae Sushi.
I've never and hate waving for a waiter then wait for them to come over. Sometimes I just wish
they can have a waiter by every table (this is nonsense).

Oh wells, they have this at Sakae Sushi which is like a waiter by every table.



Ordering..



Done! And now we gonna wait.




Meanwhile we ate those sushi from the track..



I will never leave without a chawanmushi.
Soft and silky *thumbs up*



We are bloggers.




Udon for each of us.



My satisfied face.
I went in really hungry cause self-proclaimed magnificent Andy was late.
Again! Always!


Narcissism.



Always space for tiny mochi.





I stole this photo from Andy's place.
cause I'm too lazy to edit.

That's the end of our day at Sakae Sushi (:


xoxo,
Claire.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger