tattoos

Friday, July 29, 2011

Great feelings.

#1- Thursday is a great night, talk craps with the girls :) Its like back to the old good times. Now a day to look forward to.. Every week :D



#2- Friday is a meaning off day. Went to help Babay with his new hostel room shared with Larry. Its sooo dirty! And we went for a mini date.. I love dating! Went to old Airport road for prawn noodle but there's too many stalls to choose from. So we bought one bowl from each stall. One stall's soup is nicer while another's prawns are nicer :)



#3- Koi macchiato never fail to make me so happy:D



#4- I don't look forward to work tomorrow morning but... I am very looking forward to our night event tomorrow :D



I want to have great feelings every day<3

♡Freshly sent from my BlackBerry Torch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger