tattoos

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Day Two from Shenzhen to Hongkong

The hotel provide free breakfast buffet :)
.
And its time to hit the "town"!
Special coin to take the train.. its amazing that we can tap into the station with it! :D


Lao jie, I miss you so much!! :'(

At first I was thinking what a name... heard alot about it, thats why we decided to go over. But the name is so not convincing, lol!



There's sooooo many things to shop over there! Check out the crowd! And notice that alot of people are carrying umbrella which I bought mine over there too! It's very cheap!! :D I think maybe $2!?
The weather there is horribly hot... When I'm feeling to hot, I will have heat rashes. And I had rashes almost everyday over there!!!! -.-


This place is like far east!! So many things and so cheap BUT still can bargain!!! lol. We got not much time though, have to check out our hotel room to go to Hongkong already.

Before heading back to hotel, we lunched at KFC.
And my FIRST milktea there is from KFC!!! hahaha. Why Singapore's do not serve that!? Its actually quite nice :)


Prawn burger!
And rice with chicken & mushroom! :)



Alot of shopping loots:D

I wanted Babay to take a photo of me dropping the coin to exit. BUT its a failed shoot! hahaha.
He should have take the shoot from the inside NOT the outside!
LOL.
Alot of their escalators were shut down for investigation.. cause of the escalator incidents happened in China. And we were really sad.... all the stairs climbing :(

I like our hotel in Shenzhen, we can check out at 3pm!
We walked to Hongkong.. literally :)
They are so near to each other... And HONGKONG here we are!

Ours is Ezlink, theirs is Octopus.


Guess where is our destination?:)

And we are at Yau Ma Tee
OUR HOTEL IS THERE!:D

 What I really love about Hongkong is the road signs and street signs!

kai le jiu kai xin :o)

After we checked in and put our luggages down, we headed out to ladies' street nightmarket!
Hello familiar face from Taiwan!<3

FOOOOOOOOOD
:D


Uncle found his favourite blue top from Bossini which Singapore is no longer selling. He is so happy and bought 6 same blue tops! haha. So cute.. we tried asking him to buy other colours but he only like the light blue ones'.



This trip make me realised how good is Toh Jiarui at bargaining. haha, he really can bargain till a really good price :) I am so lucky to have him with me! heehee.. I am very bad at bargaining -.-

Their wantan mee is sooooo nice and their wantan is full of prawnSSSS!
yum. I am hungry already.

LOOTS OF THE DAY! :D
I regretted not buying alot of things from Shenzhen... their things are really so much cheaper than Hongkong!! Think the hongkee bought their things from Shenzhen lo!!

My favourite loot of the day is this....
Babay managed to bargain until a very good price $12. But guess what!! Later in the trip I saw the exact same one in China, Zhu hai, selling at $6..... I wanna cry! I can buy two pairs with $12!!!! :O


Two beds, one to sleep one to put all our things! :)
Cosy room and the best thing about this hotel is we got free wifi!!!!
End with this!! Its obiang hair dryer~ hahaha. which isnt good at all.

-DAY THREE SOON~!!-

I know I will take forever to post finish my Hongkong, China & Macau trip. Last week I wasn't in the best mood. But I am back now!
Miss Annual Leave is visiting me again! oh my god, so happy :D
hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger