tattoos

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Sunday Breakfast @ IKEA

Breakfast should be corrected to feast. Every week we order enough food to last me till dinner or it's just me with a small stomach.

IKEA THIS WEEK!



By the time we were there it was past breakfast time.
After so many SB, we realized Singaporeans aren't morning people and wake up
late.


I'm a fan of IKEA's meatball! Haven't try any better than their's.
Every time I order, I'll request from more jam. 
Love berries (Y)


A trolley filled with food!








Couldn't finish everything, I brought the cheesecake home for dinner.
Even though I'm lactose intolerant, I can't resist the goodness of thick and creamy cheesecake!
And I always return home with bloated tummy :(


Total.

xoxo,
ClaireChing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger