tattoos

Thursday, September 2, 2010

I just keep thinking..

I am bonded to SGH for 3 years. Going to finished my first year of bond already! Time really seems to be flying so now I start to think of what I should do after my bond ended...
.
NURSING
Working in SGH MOT is so far so good.. I will still wonder if I should stay there for good. But then I also feel like trying out new job although not sure if its a right choice to move away from a stable job. There is people who told me to take my degree while working. Looking at my friends around me, who are studying & working at the same time, I feel that its not going to be what I want. So tough & tiring. Take advance diploma... will be another 2 years bond! Or maybe back to ward, where I can take care of patients:)
.
OFFICE LADY
I always envy those OL! Because I think its so nice to wear formal, dress up pretty pretty & sit on your own desk for the day. No need stand so much. hahahaha. I know its more than that but I never do a office job before so I must imagine what it's like:D & in my imagination, its very ideal job. hahahahahahha. Only that I scare I will be too bored..
.
AIR STEWARDESS
Something I want to try before I get too old! Only scared that the expectations will be too high for me.. as I also only want to work for those more recognised airlines(etc SIA). It will be nice to be able to serve people while able to travel around:) Love to interact with others! More interesting & challenging work compared to office jobs.
.
Tough decision.. Lucky I still have 2years & 3 months to think about it, seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger