tattoos

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Virgin attempt - Perming.

At last, I had enough determination and permed my hair!
Prior to continue this post I gonna exclaim, "I FREAKING LOVE MY HAIR!!"
& stylist also.

So yes, let's continue.
I remember I starting squeaking, "I love my hair" to BFF, stylist, twitter and home till
everyone told me its enough with a -___-" face.

But I really love my hair and I want people to feel the way I do!
To hell you buggers who think I'm going to or look ugly in my new hair. Your hair
looks like pubes.

Shall stop getting defensive.



My hair used to look like this on normal days.
Flat. Oily at roots. Messy.




Here I am, having all the orange thing around my head without
a chance for second thought.

So proud of myself now.



Imma have curled hair soon!




I'm always intrigued by this semi circle thing, like what it does and
how it feels like to be in one. Found it enjoying when it started giving out cool air but it got warmer and WARMER.

If not for my hair ahh!! I would have bomb that freaking thing lor.



Eventually over and I thought my hair is done but no!
Got some chemical on my hair and waited for 15 minutes.



Which explains the wet patch on my towel.



15 minutes seems hard to pass when you're feeling warm and dry after
the oven.



Zooooommmmm!



Nobody knew how happy I was when stylist, skinny hand's owner, told
me my hair's done. Okay, I know I look semi-auntish but
my hair!!!

He was still styling it la. So wait I'll upload photo(s) of my new hair the
next time I blog.

Xoxo,
ClaireChing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger