tattoos

Sunday, August 2, 2009

7 of us

Thank god blogger stops being a bitch or at least for now. I've uploaded all the photos even for the short update post. Kiasu but better than blogging on Microsoft Word and wondering when will blogger be nice again.

Anyhow I went out with 6 of my classmates. I just love love LOVE them! Done with school we headed down to Bugis, they wanted to apply for job at Cotton On but we ended up trying clothes. Then I realized there's no more vacancy.

No need to work then(:



Holding Pastamania's cardboard menu with Hillary while waiting - table for 7. She's a honestly lovely girl, I love.



Don't know what were they arguing about.
From left: Hillary. Sherwin. Sylvia.



Too left.



See the difference in height ! =D
Right is ChengHeng.



HILLARY!



Crazy gamers.



Sylvia counting how much each of us to pay. A gem picked.



7 of us!



Sylvia.



Cheng Heng.



Benson.
His dimples' so cute luh.



Sherwin.



ME!!!!!!!!




Hillary left after dinner to meet her boyfriend and we went to a place so windy and quiet.

You can see the esplanade from there.



A lil bit of madness.
I didn't know I can play so hard and like a crazy girl till that day.



Benson upside down.



I looked like someone kicked him down there.
AND YES! Someone (me) did kick him down there. It was pure accident. Who asked him to be so tall.

SORRY x)



Cheng Heng's face red like tomato.



Blur picture of me trying to climb up the bar.
I look like a pig tied up for BBQ.




TAH DAH!!!
I can't spell out all the fun. But I ran everywhere and chased people all over.

Realized its easy to be me.



From all the fun I broke my nail.
Got it done at one of the shop at Far East Plaza. A lousy shop. Will blog about it soon.

Gonna go to bed for now;
There's school later on, Good Night!


I don't want to be late for school,
ClaireChing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger