tattoos

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Removed!

Don't think I'm addicted to not blogging and giving excuses that I'm too busy. I was aching all over for the past few days. Even my eyes' muscles ache when I tried to look anywhere but straight.

So I skipped school on Wednesday and went to get my hair extensions removed by my stylist, Louis. Yes, I was sick.




Look at my sick face and out of shape hair. Through the whole day I was coughing non-stop and turning my head like a robot from side to side when my stylist was walking here and there.

Final shot of my hair extension!




My stylist and his partner had a difficult time trying to figure out how to remove my extensions. When they finally realized how it was out in no time.

Just cut off the strings. I did braiding.



Can you see the braided hair?



The kink at hair braided to the extension. Like a coil.



This is the reason why I removed my hair extension. Washing my hair was so much trouble and made everyone in my family wondered if I've fainted whilst bathing.

Shoikness of getting my hair washed was so unmentionable.



Hair supposed to fall off during the period of time I have extensions.

I did scalp and hair treatment cause I was told my scalp was really tense and my hair was spoiled by the extensions. Another unmentionable shoikness.



Don't like the hair fall shock you. I'm not botak and have a lot of hair still.
The only bad thing about short hair is ITS TICKLISH!

I couldn't take the itch and woke up the next morning with my chin and jaw painfully red cum itchy. Looked totally like someone raped my chin or jaw. That sounds ridiculous but very raped looking to me.

Love you,
ClaireChing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger