tattoos

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Formal

Because blogger chose to be such a bitch towards me (I heard from others that blogger is fine to them) by having its layout messed up and not allowing me to upload photos, I’m blogging with Microsoft Word.

Oh wells.

Every now and then you hear me saying, “School is eating up my time that’s why I haven’t got anything/ time to blog.” But I’m pleased with my time being eaten up when I have 23 lovely classmates. Frig RP for changing class every semester (16 weeks) cause we’ll be split up in 3 more weeks.




In case you miss me, here am I.

Anyhow, we were asked to dress formal – office – for one of our modules called Enterprise hence explains why all the girls had heels on apart from me cause I don’t want to fall then die on bus and why all the guys had collar shirt on. In other word;

Smart.




5 out of 7 girls in my class – W14R.
From me and clockwise: Jacintha, Hillary, Cheryl and Naddy.

Do you remember how we always feel when we get something new?
As time goes by you don’t feel the affection for that object but when you stop and think about it, they are still the same great thing as how you first gotten them.

Because..

Recently I realized that I can resize and edit the photos taken (forgotten function which I found out again while exploring) with my camera. And the photo up there’ve got fisheye effect! Love my T77.




Almost but not all ladies.
I had a hard time balancing on the side of the chair while waiting for this photo to be taken. By the time this photo was taken my butt was half aching.

Names clockwise: Zura, Hillary, Naddy, Jacintha, Sylvia and Cheryl.





Trying to get all the guys in a photo is a chore. It took us more than 5 minutes trying to make them cooperate and freeze for a photo. This is only 1 of the many photos with them in a mess.



DONE!
All frozen for a photo. Too many for me to name. So ya..



I LOVE MY CLASS!!!

With Love,
ClaireChing
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger