tattoos

Friday, September 2, 2011

Food Friday

Waited what seems like forever.

picked boy up from Pasir Ris interchange w/ Aden. gosh! Do all NS man smells the same?! they say NS men are smelly n’disgusting. often I thought, “how’d enlisting turn someone into a smelly man?” It’s not the NS man to blame, it’s the excessive training n’poor how do I say? air circulation w/n the clothes?

felt like the smell was made to brew in their clothes.. I kept a safe a distance till he took his bath.

anyhow, we went to Old Kallang Airport for ‘tao hua’ the next day but it was s o l d out :((( I don’t understand the demand for this ‘tao hua’. I’m going to buy 9 home to find out why. Somebody who queued in front of Aden bought 40. HOW ARE THEY GONNA FINISH 40?!



his hair was a disguise for his small head. look at the past photos n’you’ll realize 45% of what’s above his neck is made up of hair.











 [color contrast]







This is a horribly taken photo of me w/ a triangular bruise.
*insert possible photos of me studying for Accounting*




Ben x Aden






x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger